Indian Bluestone Flagstone
Indian Bluestone is an attractive limestone with a smooth blend of blues and greys.
This stone can be used for walkways, stairs, entries, and patios. It can also be used as a wall stone or as a stone veneer.
Flagstone is available in 1” thickness that is best installed on a concrete base with mortar, and in 2″ thickness that is good with either a concrete base or a baserock and sand, gravel, or decomposed granite base. Stone is always going to have a varying degree of square footage from pallet to pallet, even if the weights are similar. The average stone thickness, size of joints, design pattern, cuts, and waste will affect area coverage.
This stone is also available in:
- 2″ thick bullnose wall caps 14″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face column caps 14″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face wall caps 14″x 24″
- 6″ thick chiseled face steps 16″x 48″
- 1 1/4″ thick saw cut pavers 12″x 12″, 12″x 24″, 24″x 24″