Antique Brown Flagstone
Antique Brown creates a warm and inviting feel. With its soft round edges and neutral colors of browns and beiges, it can complement any color scheme.
This stone can be used for walkways, stairs, entries, and patios. It can also be used as a wall stone or as a stone veneer.
Flagstone is available in 1” thickness that is best installed on a concrete base with mortar and in 2″ thickness that is good with either a concrete base or a baserock and sand, gravel, or decomposed granite base. Stone is always going to have a varying degree of square footage from pallet to pallet, even if the weights are similar. The average stone thickness, size of joints, design pattern, cuts, and waste will affect area coverage.
This stone is also available in:
- 1 1/2″ thick chiseled face driveway pavers 6″x 6″, 6″x 9″
- 2″ thick bullnose wall caps 14″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ thick column caps 24″x 24″
- 2″ thick column caps 24″x 24″, 29″x 29″
- 1 1/4″ thick chisel edged pavers 12″x 12″, 12″x 24″ and 24″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ thick saw cut pavers 8″x 8″, 8″x 16″, 16″x 16″ and 16″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ thick hand chiseled stepping stones in heart, circular, and rectangular shapes