California Gold Flagstone
California Gold creates an elegant setting with rich tones of olive green, cream, black, lilac, and gold.
This stone can be used for walkways, stairs, entries, and patios. It can also be used as a wall stone or as a stone veneer.
Flagstone is available in 1” thickness that is best installed on a concrete base with mortar, and in 2″ thickness that is good with either a concrete base or a baserock and sand, gravel, or decomposed granite base. Stone is always going to have a varying degree of square footage from pallet to pallet, even if the weights are similar. The average stone thickness, size of joints, design pattern, cuts, and waste will affect area coverage.
This stone is also available in:
- 1 1/2″ thick bullnose wall caps 4″x 12″, 12″x 24″
- 2″ thick bullnose wall caps 14″x 24″
- 2″ thick column caps 24″x 24″, 29″x 29″
- ledge stone panel veneer flats and corners
- 2″ thick saw cut slabs 36″x 60″
- 1/2″ thick saw cut tiles 12″x 12″, 16″x 16″, 12″x 24″, 24″x 24″
- 1 1/2″ thick chiseled edge wall caps 12″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled edge window sill trim 3″x 36″
- 1 1/4″ thick saw cut pavers 8″x 8″, 8″x 16″, 16″x 16″, 16″x 24″