French Vanilla Flagstone
French Vanilla is a limestone with warm tones of beige, tan, gold and a hint of greenish grey.
This stone can be used for walkways, stairs, entries, and patios. It can also be used as a wall stone or as a stone veneer.
Flagstone is available in 1” thickness that is best installed on a concrete base with mortar, and in 2″ thickness that is good with either a concrete base or a baserock and sand, gravel, or decomposed granite base. Stone is always going to have a varying degree of square footage from pallet to pallet, even if the weights are similar. The average stone thickness, size of joints, design pattern, cuts, and waste will affect area coverage.
This stone is also available in:
- 1 1/2″ thick bullnose wall caps 12″x 24″
- 2″ thick bullnose wall caps 24″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ chiseled face column caps 24″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face column caps 29″x 29″
- 1 1/4″ thick chiseled pavers 12″x 12″, 12″x 24″, 24″x 24″, 24″x 36″
- 2″ thick saw cut slabs 36″ x 60″
- 3/4″ thick saw cut tiles 12″x 12″, 16″x 16″, 24″x 24″
- 6″ thick chiseled face steps 16″x 48″
- 2″ thick chiseled face stair treads 16″x 60″
- 1 1/4″ thick chiseled face wall caps 12″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face wall caps 14 “x 24”
- 2″ thick chiseled face window sill trim 3″x 36″
- 1 1/4″ thick saw cut pavers 12″x 12″, 12″x 24″, 24″x 24″