Antique Black Flagstone
Antique Black is a beautiful limestone with charcoal and grey coloring, and soft rounded edges. The dark tones will create a nice contrast with lighter surroundings and make plants stand out.
This stone can be used for walkways, driveways, stairs, entries, and patios. It can also be used as a wall stone or as a stone veneer.
Flagstone is available in 1” thickness that is best installed on a concrete base with mortar, and in 2″ thickness that is good with either a concrete base or a baserock and sand, gravel, or decomposed granite base. Stone is always going to have a varying degree of square footage from pallet to pallet, even if the weights are similar. The average stone thickness, size of joints, design pattern, cuts, and waste will affect area coverage.
This stone is also available in:
- 2″ thick saw cut driveway pavers 6″x 6″, 6″x 9″
- 1 1/2″ thick chiseled face driveway pavers 6″x 6″, 6″x 9″
- 1 1/4″ thick chiseled face column caps 24″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face column caps 24″x 24″, 29″x 29″
- 2″ thick bullnose wall caps 14″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ thick chiseled face wall caps 12″x 24″
- 2″ thick chiseled face wall caps 16″x 24″
- 1 1/4″ thick chiseled face pavers 12″x 12″, 12″x 24″, 24″x 24″, 24″x 36″
- 3/4″ thick saw cut tiles 12″x 24″
- 1 1/2″ thick irregular stepping stones